How is No1 SEO Ireland Different on Website Creation?
The Advantages of Having the Content Prepared Before Starting to Build Your website
When I worked for other web design companies in the past it was not infrequent for over a year to pass between the first deposit being paid and the website is completed. It was also not infrequent for 3 or 4 completely differently styled websites to be built as the new content changed the look and feel of the website. By obtaining the content first from the client months can be saved! This is because there are no unexpected changes to be made, leading to added time and cost.
At No1 SEO Ireland we will discuss and as necessary, help plan the content to fit the website. We will recommend different pages and the number necessary to better showcase your brand & your services/products.
So while this all seems like a lot of work for the client up front, as a result, the amount of time saved to – ing and froing will be well worth it. Our standard time for a completed website where content and images are supplied is between 1 -2 months and sometimes even less. Remember, the sooner your website is up, the sooner you will start seeing returns from it.
The Benefits of Website Creation “Content First’” Approach
- As you are writing all the content first you can have the same consistent tone throughout.
- You can target your message much clearer.
- Your content will be much more efficient and effective.
- Much easier to keep the website build on time and on budget.
The Disadvantages of Website Creation “Design First ” Approach
- You will have to try to fit your content into the design.
- Alternatively, you will have to rebuild the design to fit the content.
- You will have a website that even though nearly finished can’t be put live due to lack of content.
- There is a very strong possibility that it will go well over the proposed deadline.
- Will probably cost more than the ‘content first’ website.